Account Manager – Retention and Customer Advisor
Basic £19 -22K basic
Thanks to exceptional growth this year, Dragonfly Crowd are looking for a Retention and Customer Advisor. To ensure we maintain our high standards of Customer Service and Renewal Rates.
About the Role:
Looking after our customers is key to our success and your role will be to ensure that we continue to provide a high level of customer service
Duties and Responsibilities
- Successful renewal of a portfolio of Personal and Small Business Customers
- Working within the company Quality Standards
- Building relationships with customers and insurers
- Developing your understanding of the PMI Market, how we are regulated, attending training both internal and external
- Negotiating renewal of premiums with holding insurers and ensuring the right outcome for our customers
- Maintain client records with all relevant information
- Responding to and helping with all customer queries during the policy year for example amendments to schemes, payment issues, claims
- Previous experience within Financial Services, specifically insurance, desirable.
- Experience using Microsoft Packages
- Customer Service or Sales Background Advantageous
- Professional Telephone Manner
- Strong communication skills along with numeracy and literacy.
- Work well under pressure with a can do attitude.
- 35 hours per week
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Cash Plan
- In house product training and continued professional development
- 20 days hols plus bank holidays increasing to 25 with length of service.
- No weekends or evenings
- Career development for the right candidate with the necessary skills and appetite.
To apply for this Account Manager role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Recruitment Process: You will be contacted by a member of the team for a telephone interview at which point you may be invited to a face to face interview, our current team take part in the interview process so you will have an opportunity to ask questions of the people you could be working with.